New Wireless Network Marketplace auctions starting soon!
Wireless Network Marketplace is the official B2B liquidation marketplace for one of Canada's leading communication companies. The marketplace offers bulk quantities of smartphones (locked and unlocked), tablets, mobile accessories and consumer electronics from top manufacturers. Lot sizes will vary between 100-500 units and conditions range from New Condition to Grade D.
Please note, Smartphones and Tablets will only be sold outside of Canada, and may not be re-sold within Canada. Certain consumer electronics auctions may have additional geographical restrictions, be sure to see the auction page for complete details. All shipping & customs arrangements must be made through Kuehne + Nagel. Shipping & Customs information is available on the auction page and complete instructions will be provided to the winning bidder.
For more information about applying and bidding, visit our FAQ page.
Recently Closed Auctions
- 1 Pallet of Cameras, Camcorders, Lenses & Accessories by Sony, Canon & More, 316 Units, Ext. Retail $48,447, Mixed Condition, Barrie, ON, CanadaFinal Price: $7,025Bids: 29Avg. Cost Per Unit: $22.23Closed: Feb 15, 2018
- 1 Pallet of Acer Aspire Laptops, Chromebooks & Other Notebook Models, 122 Units, Ext. Retail $53,729, Grade B, Barrie, ON, CanadaFinal Price: $17,100Bids: 59Avg. Cost Per Unit: $140.16Closed: Feb 15, 2018
- Final Price: $21,000Bids: 37Avg. Cost Per Unit: $72.41Closed: Feb 22, 2018
- Final Price: $29,900Bids: 45Avg. Cost Per Unit: $141.71Closed: Feb 22, 2018
- 3 Pallets of SupaBoy S Handhelds & PlayStation, Xbox & Nintendo Gaming Items, 325 Units, Ext. Retail $74,252, Mixed Condition, Barrie, ON, CanadaFinal Price: $21,390Bids: 67Avg. Cost Per Unit: $65.82Closed: Feb 8, 2018